"...An adventure isn't just exploring the world, it's finding your true self and living your dreams.."

Saturday 11 June 2011

Venice!!

Well there aren't enough words to describe Venice! It is just beautiful. As you may or may not know, Venice is surrounded by water, so in order to get to it, you have to catch a boat. When we arrived, the first thing we did was go on the gondolas! So there I was, cruising along with my bottle of champagne through the amazing City of Venice. It was one of my favourite things I had done all trip. We went and had (another) beautiful Italian dinner. In the main square, they played music so I taught Alex how to do a little of Ballroom dancing! The best gelati I have ever tasted was here in Venice! This place is a must see guys! It is famous for a reason! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment