"...An adventure isn't just exploring the world, it's finding your true self and living your dreams.."

Saturday 11 June 2011

Italy!

Finally arrived in the beautiful country, Italy! I never actaully realised but Italy has so many mountains! On the way, we must of driven through about 200 tunnels!! It was crazy! But so beautiful!
We first stopped off in PIZA! There wasn't much in Piza besides african men on the streets selling fake gucci handbags and of course, the leaning tower of piza! We had a compettion of who could take the best picture with it! We took a really good one of Alex doing a handstand with his feet leaning up against it so it looked like he was holding it up with his feet upside down. We came second.

Holding up the Leaning Tower of Piza! :)

I Love it!
After that, we arrived in Florence! I shared a cabin with Pru and Jasmine and boy it was bloddy hot!
We all went out for an AMAZING Italian dinner! Freshest pasta ever! soooooo yummy! After that, we went to an Aussie Kareoke bar! You could get 2 litres of whatever you want for such a good price! so, of course, I got drunk pretty quickly!.. and before I knew it, I was up on stage singing "I'm a barbie girl!" I must of sung it pretty good because I attracted a cute Italian Stallion! :) yay! After that, Jasmine and I were a bit... silly.. and had a dance party in the cabin! hehe such fun times.


Florence

Waiter at the Italian Restaurant. He's so cute!

2 Litre Drinks! woo!
The next day, I think all of us really struggled. We went on a walking tour around Florence and to be honest, I don't think I paid any attention to what the tour guide was saying!! I felt so bad nodding off when she was talking about something that she was really passionate about.. woops! Oh well! Florence is AY OKAY! :)
Bridge in Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment