"...An adventure isn't just exploring the world, it's finding your true self and living your dreams.."

Saturday 11 June 2011

AMSTERDAM!

Well HELLOOOO AMSTERDAM! One of the biggest party capitals of Europe! When we first arrived, we all hired bikes and rode them around the country town! It was so relaxing! We then dropped off our bags at the hostel and got ready for a big night ahead! Roxy, our tour guide took all of us to the red light district zone. It was.... interesting. Women would just stand naked in the windows waiting for men to go in and.. yeah. Can't believe that actually happens in this world! Well it most certainly does in Amsterdam! While walking the streets, there were sooooo many sleezy, horny men it just wasn't funny! Personally, I think Amsterdam is really dirty and I feel really unsafe here. I did have a fun time but I wouldn't really choose to come back here. Had an awesome last night! I am sooo sad that my contiki tour came to an end! :( I had such an amazing time! Would have to say it is a trip of a lifetime! I started the trip knowing no one and finished it having met people that would be life long friends! Will never forget this trip! :)

If you would like the juicy goss of what really happened in Amsterdam I'll let you know via email! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment