"...An adventure isn't just exploring the world, it's finding your true self and living your dreams.."

Saturday 11 June 2011

Roma!!

Oh my goodness, Rome would have to be one of my favourite places!! We drove around the city and saw all the spectacular sights! I just wish I had more time here as there is so much to see! My favourite place was the water fountain where you throw coins into it and make a wish! I also really loved the Colossium. The Vatican City on the otherhand, yes it was beautiful but oh my god all that walking!- I thought I was going to die and that my feet were going to fall off. This trip is so exhausting! For dinner I had the best cabonarra and gelati ever! :) I have eaten so much pasta and pizza it's ridiculous! I had my first coffee here.. oh o! I hoped i don't become too addicted! Just can't believe I am in this beautiful city! I will defenitly come back here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment